Nowadays, there are only two regions in Spain (Region of Galicia and Catalonia) which have developed a local standard model of recognition and an official certification model for Digital Competences but, there is not a national common certification and common recognition process regarding Digital Competences. Most of the EU Countries face the same problem as there is not a common approved European Certification model.
The project aims to analyse the situation of the Basic Digital recognition process and certification models in the EU (mainly in the Partner Countries) and to develop a common basic digital competences recognition process and to create an EU Certification Model in this field.
The project will establish a long-term Training Network based on ICT, which will also promote trainers and teachers mobility from network members.
Project activities will include:
1. Analysis of the European Context. Analysis of the EU starting point regarding the Basic Digital Competences recognition process and Certification models, mainly in the partner countries. Study / Survey.
2. Analysis and definition of those Basic Digital Key Skills (especially in the participating countries). Identification of Basic Needs.
a. Selection of those transversal key skills in the Basic Digital Competences in Europe.
3. Elaboration of Training Materials to foster those identified EU transversal Basic Digital key skills.Workshops and discussion meetings in each participating country to analyse these key skills. Workshops addressed to trainers and teachers of Basic Digital courses.
4. Testing of Training Materials: Blended Mobility of some students for testing the created training materials. Students will attend a 3 weeks Basic Digital training Course.
5. Analysis of Workshops and the Blended Mobility. Final recognition process and Model of Certification. ECVET System.
The envisaged project period is October 2015 – September 2017.
Click here for more information on the project and future events.